About TrixieRead All
- Slim rectangular or round luminaire for installation on wall - surface or recessed.
- Configuration: die-cast aluminium structure, EN AB- 47100 alloy (low copper content). Moulded transparent polycarbonate emitting unit (rectangular) or transparent polyurethane resin filling (round) and polished aluminium reflector fixed by double-sided technical tape.
- Double layer coating for high resistance to corrosion: the aluminium components are painted with a double coat using powders which are compliant with QUALICOAT standards: a first layer of epoxy powder (with excellent chemical and mechanical resistance) and a second finishing layer of polyester powder (resistant to UV rays and atmospheric agents). The entire painting process of the aluminium fitting starts from components which have been sandblasted in advance to make the surface more porous and increase the adherence of the paint. Ares effects alkaline and acid washing to clean the surfaces completely, then rinses with demineralised water to remove any residue particles, subsequently a chemical conversion treatment is done to protect against rusting.
- Protection rating: IP65
- In compliance with EN 60598-1 standards
- Class of insulation: III
- Installation: the luminaire is equipped with a piece of cable for an easy-to-make connection. 24V feeding: power supply installed in a remote position; 230V feeding: power supply located behind the luminaire into the recessed box for installation (to be ordered separately). Outdoor use requires suitable flexible cables.
- We recommend the use of a connection system with a protection degree greater than or equal to the protection degree of the luminaire.