About AliceRead All
- Rectangular luminaire for installation in the wall - recessed.
- Configuration: die-cast aluminium structure, EN AB-47100 alloy (low copper content). Glass diffuser: sandblasted.
- Double layer coating for high resistance to corrosion: the aluminium components are painted with a double coat using powders which are compliant with QUALICOAT standards: a first layer of epoxy powder (with excellent chemical and mechanical resistance) and a second finishing layer of polyester powder (resistant to UV rays and atmospheric agents). The entire painting process of the aluminium fitting starts from components which have been sandblasted in advance to make the surface more porous and increase the adherence of the paint. Ares effects alkaline and acid washing to clean the surfaces completely, then rinses with demineralised water to remove any residue particles, subsequently a chemical conversion treatment is done to protect against rusting.
- Protection rating: IP65
- In compliance with EN 60598-1 standards
- Class of insulation: I, LED module: I, III
- Installation: wiring through two M16 plastic cable glands (4,5<ø<10mm) placed on the back side of the fitting. Outdoor use requires suitable flexible cables assuring the watertightness of the cable gland. Installation requires a dedicated box to be ordered separately.