About BetaRead All
- Square luminaire for installation on wall or ceiling - surface mounted.
- Configuration: turned aluminium body (EN AW6060 alloy) and AISI 316L stainless steel fixing bracket. Methacrylate diffuser fixed to the body a robotic gluing system.
- Double layer coating for high resistance to corrosion: the aluminium components are painted with a double coat using powders that are compliant with QUALICOAT standards: a first layer of epoxy powder (with excellent chemical and mechanical resistance) and a second finishing layer of polyester powder (resistant to UV rays and atmospheric agents). The entire painting process of the aluminium fitting starts from components that have been sandblasted in advance to make the surface more porous and increase the adherence of the paint. Ares effects alkaline and acid washing to clean the surfaces completely, then rinses with demineralised water to remove any residue particles, subsequently a chemical conversion treatment is done to protect against rusting.
- Protection rating: IP65.
- In compliance with EN 60598-1 standards.
- Class of insulation: III.
- Installation: the luminaire is supplied with a piece of cable (approx. 250mm) for an easy-to-make connection and it is protected against polarity reversal and sudden voltage peak. Parallel wiring required.
- We recommend the use of a connection system with a protection degree greater than or equal to the protection degree of the luminaire.
2019 Catalogue Codes
Warning: the complete web-pages for these codes are not be available yet. Please browse the catalogue PDF pages.