About New TorciaRead All
- Cylindrical light for installation on wall or as a bollard light.
- Configuration: stainless steel top disc, turned aluminium junction, extruded aluminium pole and die-cast aluminium base, EN AB-47100 alloy (low copper content). Polycarbonate diffuser: LED: opal; fluorescent: transparent with metal antiglare louvre. Double layer coating for high resistance to corrosion: the aluminium components are painted with a double coat using powders which are compliant with QUALICOAT standards: a first layer of epoxy powder (with excellent chemical and mechanical resistance) and a second finishing layer of polyester powder (resistant to UV rays and atmospheric agents). The entire painting process of the aluminium fitting starts from components which have been sandblasted in advance to make the surface more porous and increase the adherence of the paint. Ares effects alkaline and acid washing to clean the surfaces completely, then rinses with demineralised water to remove any residue particles, subsequently a chemical conversion treatment is done to protect against rusting.
- Protection rating: IP65
- In compliance with EN 60598-1 standards
- Class of insulation: I
- Installation: the luminaire is equipped with a piece of cable with a 2-way connector for 3-conductor cables for an easyto- make connection. New Torcia LED: direct connection to the mains. Outdoor use requires suitable flexible cables. Pole with base: direct fixation with bolts to a concrete surface or through a dedicated fixing plate (to be ordered separately) in a concrete basement; Pole in-ground: for a better stability, we recommend to concrete the root of the pole.
- We recommend the use of a connection system with a protection degree greater than or equal to the protection degree of the luminaire.