About JackieRead All
- Luminaire for installation on wall - surface mounted.
- Configuration: die-cast aluminium structure, EN AB-47100 alloy (low copper content). Glass diffuser: transparent.
- Double layer coating for high resistance to corrosion: the aluminium components are painted with a double coat using powders that are compliant with QUALICOAT standards: a first layer of epoxy powder (with excellent chemical and mechanical resistance) and a second finishing layer of polyester powder (resistant to UV rays and atmospheric agents). The entire painting process of the aluminium fitting starts from components that have been sandblasted in advance to make the surface more porous and increase the adherence of the paint. Ares effects alkaline and acid washing to clean the surfaces completely, then rinses with demineralised water to remove any residue particles, subsequently a chemical conversion treatment is done to protect against rusting.
- Protection rating: IP54.
- In compliance with EN 60598-1 standards.
- Class of insulation: mains: I; low voltage: III.
- Installation: wiring through a rubber cable holder (5mm<Ø<10mm cables). Outdoor use requires suitable flexible cables assuring the watertightness of the cable holder.
2019 Catalogue Codes
Warning: the complete web-pages for these codes are not be available yet. Please browse the catalogue PDF pages.Jackie Releases Explore Ares mood and inspirations