About EclipseRead All
- Slim round luminaire for installation on wall - surface mounted.
- Configuration: die-cast aluminium structure, EN AB-47100 alloy (low copper content), stainless steel bracket and transparent polycarbonate emitting unit.
- Double layer coating for high resistance to corrosion: the aluminium components are painted with a double coat using powders that are compliant with QUALICOAT standards: a first layer of epoxy powder (with excellent chemical and mechanical resistance) and a second finishing layer of polyester powder (resistant to UV rays and atmospheric agents). The entire painting process of the aluminium fitting starts from components that have been sandblasted in advance to make the surface more porous and increase the adherence of the paint. Ares effects alkaline and acid washing to clean the surfaces completely, then rinses with demineralised water to remove any residue particles, subsequently a chemical conversion treatment is done to protect against rusting.
- Protection rating: IP65
- In compliance with EN60598-1 standards
- Class of insulation: II; 24V version: III
- Installation: the luminaire is equipped with a piece of neoprene cable (approx. 200mm) for an easy-to-make connection. Direct screwing on surface through the stainless steel bracket.
- We recommend the use of a connection system with a protection degree greater than or equal to the protection degree of the luminaire.
2019 Catalogue Codes
Warning: the complete web-pages for these codes are not be available yet. Please browse the catalogue PDF pages.Eclipse Releases Explore Ares mood and inspirations