About PanRead All
- Spotlight for installation on wall, ceiling and floor or as a bollard light.
- Configuration: die-cast aluminium frame and cap, EN AB- 47100 alloy (low copper content) and extruded aluminium structure/pole. Glass diffuser: transparent, fixed to the aluminium structure through a robotic gluing system. The wiring unit is fixed to the installation surface and is fully adjustable on the vertical axis, while the mitting unit is fixed to the wiring unit and has a +/- 135° rotation on the horizontal axis.
- Double layer coating for high resistance to corrosion: the aluminium components are painted with a double coat using powders which are compliant with QUALICOAT standards: a first layer of epoxy powder (with excellent chemical and mechanical resistance) and a second finishing layer of polyester powder (resistant to UV rays and atmospheric agents). The entire painting process of the aluminium fitting starts from components which have been sand-blasted in advance to make the surface more porous and increase the adherence of the paint. Ares effects alkaline and acid washing to clean the surfaces completely, then rinses with demineralised water to remove any residue particles, subsequently a chemical conversion treatment is done to protect against rusting.
- Protection rating: IP65.
- In compliance with EN60598-1 standards.
- Class of insulation: I.
- Installation: wiring through two cable holders (5mm<Ø<9mm cable) and a quick connect terminal block. We recommend installation on a concrete basement or surface, directly with bolts or through a dedicated fixing plate (to be ordered separately). Outdoor use requires suitable flexible cables assuring the watertightness of the cable gland.