About AndreaRead All
- Pole top luminaire for installation on pole or wall (dedicated wall mounting bracket).
- Configuration: die-cast aluminium structure, EN AB-47100 alloy (low copper content), top cover in pre-galvanised sheet (lower side painted in white) secured to the housing by four extruded aluminium brackets. Acrylic diffuser: clear or opal, 3mm thick.
- Double layer coating for high resistance to corrosion: the aluminium components are painted with a double coat using powders which are compliant with QUALICOAT standards: a first layer of epoxy powder (with excellent chemical and mechanical resistance) and a second finishing layer of polyester powder (resistant to UV rays and atmospheric agents). The entire painting process of the aluminium fitting starts from components which have been sand-blasted in advance to make the surface more porous and increase the adherence of the paint. Ares effects alkaline and acid washing to clean the surfaces completely, then rinses with demineralised water to remove any residue particles, subsequently a chemical conversion treatment is done to protect against rusting.
- Protection rating: IP65.
- In compliance with EN60598-1 standards.
- Class of insulation: I; LED module: II.
- Installation: the fixture is equipped with 1000mm cable. Re-lamping through the removal of a disc fitted on the top cover.
- We recommend the use of a connection system with a protection degree greater than or equal to the protection degree of the luminaire.
2019 Catalogue Codes
Warning: the complete web-pages for these codes are not be available yet. Please browse the catalogue PDF pages.
PIASTRA ANCOR.X PALO D.76/D.102