About KaminoRead All
- Round luminaire with radial emission for installation inground -recessed.
- Configuration: two sizes available. Die-cast aluminium structure, EN AB-47100 alloy (low copper content). Transparent borosilicate glass.
- Double layer coating for high resistance to corrosion: the aluminium components are painted with a double coat using powders which are compliant with QUALICOAT standards: a first layer of epoxy powder (with excellent chemical and mechanical resistance) and a second finishing layer of polyester powder (resistant to UV rays and atmospheric agents). The entire painting process of the aluminium fitting starts from components which have been sandblasted in advance to make the surface more porous and increase the adherence of the paint. Ares effects alkaline and acid washing to clean the surfaces completely, then rinses with demineralised water to remove any residue particles, subsequently a chemical conversion treatment is done to protect against rusting.
- Light emission: one emission, two opposite emissions, four emissions.
- Protection rating: IP67
- In compliance with EN60598-1 standards
- Class of insulation: II; version 24V: III
- Installation: the luminaire is equipped with a watertight M12 screw-connector providing optimal insulation against water ingress. 220-240V: the power supply unit is equipped with a piece of cable of 400mm with screw connector towards the luminaire and a piece of cable of 300mm to be used for wiring. 24V: the luminaire is supplied with a piece of cable with screw-connector to be used for wiring. Outdoor use requires suitable flexible cables. Installation requires a dedicated box to be ordered separately. It is important to provide a >300mm gravel layer or a drain system (for concrete surface) to ensure good drainage and to avoid water stagnation. Kamino 24V is equipped with a dc/dc highly efficient resin-coated converter that removes electromagnetic interference and allows parallel wiring and is protected against polarity reversal and sudden voltage peak.
- We recommend the use of a connection system with a protection degree greater than or equal to the protection degree of the luminaire.