About BeaRead All
- Square luminaire for installation in-ground - recessed flush with the mounting surface.
- Configuration: die cast aluminium structure, EN AB-47100 alloy (low copper content) and AISI 316L stainless steel frame. Glass diffuser: transparent or sandblasted.
- Double layer coating for high resistance to corrosion: the aluminium components are painted with a double coat using powders which are compliant with QUALICOAT standards: a first layer of epoxy powder (with excellent chemical and mechanical resistance) and a second finishing layer of polyester powder (resistant to UV rays and atmospheric agents). The entire painting process of the aluminium fitting starts from components which have been sandblasted in advance to make the surface more porous and increase the adherence of the paint. Ares effects alkaline and acid washing to clean the surfaces completely, then rinses with demineralised water to remove any residue particles, subsequently a chemical conversion treatment is done to protect against rusting.
- Protection rating: IP67
- In compliance with EN 60598-1 standards
- Class of insulation: mains: I; low-voltage: III.
- Installation: the luminaire is equipped with a piece of cable with a 2-way connector for 3-conductor cables (H2O STOP) for an easy-to-make connection. Outdoor use requires suitable flexible cables. Installation requires a dedicated box to be ordered separately. It is important to provide a >300mm gravel layer or a drain system (for concrete surface) to ensure good drainage and to avoid water stagnation.
- We recommend the use of a connection system with a protection degree greater than or equal to the protection degree of the luminaire.