About PaolaRead All
- Luminaire for installation on wall or on ceiling - surface mounted.
- Configuration: die-cast aluminium structure, EN AB-47100 alloy (low copper content). Glass diffuser: transparent or sandblasted, fixed to the aluminium frame through a robotic gluing system.
- Double layer coating for high resistance to corrosion: the aluminium components are painted with a double coat using powders that are compliant with QUALICOAT standards: a first layer of epoxy powder (with excellent chemical and mechanical resistance) and a second finishing layer of polyester powder (resistant to UV rays and atmospheric agents). The entire painting process of the aluminium fitting starts from components that have been sandblasted in advance to make the surface more porous and increase the adherence of the paint. Ares effects alkaline and acid washing to clean the surfaces completely, then rinses with demineralised water to remove any residue particles, subsequently a chemical conversion treatment is done to protect against rusting.
- Protection rating: IP65.
- In compliance with EN 60598-1 standards.
- Class of insulation: I.
- Installation: Paolina: wiring through a PG9 nickel-plated brass cable gland (3,5mm<Ø<8mm cables); Paola: wiring through two M16 plastic cable glands (4,5mm<Ø<10mm cables). Outdoor use requires suitable flexible cables assuring the watertightness of the cable gland.
- Paolina / All-light - Sandblasted Glass [ 1 codes ]
- Paolina Power LED / Transparent Glass - Symmetric Optic - Narrow Beam 10° [ 2 codes ]
- Paolina Power LED / Transparent Glass - Symmetric Optic - Medium Beam 40° [ 2 codes ]
- Paolina Power LED / Sandblasted Glass - Symmetric Optic [ 2 codes ]
- Paola / All-light - Sandblasted Glass - Symmetric Optic [ 1 codes ]
- Paola Power LED / Transparent Glass - Symmetric Optic - Narrow Beam 10° [ 2 codes ]
- Paola Power LED / Transparent Glass - Symmetric Optic - Medium Beam 40° [ 2 codes ]
- Paola Power LED / Sandblasted Glass - Symmetric Optic [ 2 codes ]
2019 Catalogue Codes
Warning: the complete web-pages for these codes are not be available yet. Please browse the catalogue PDF pages.Paola Releases Explore Ares mood and inspirations