About TaliaRead All
- Bollard light.
- Configuration: extruded aluminium structure. Polycarbonate diffuser: opal UV-stabilised.
- Double layer coating for high resistance to corrosion: the aluminium components are painted with a double coat using powders which are compliant with QUALICOAT standards: a first layer of epoxy powder (with excellent chemical and mechanical resistance) and a second finishing layer of polyester powder (resistant to UV rays and atmospheric agents). The entire painting process of the aluminium fitting starts from components which have been sandblasted in advance to make the surface more porous and increase the adherence of the paint. Ares effects alkaline and acid washing to clean the surfaces completely, then rinses with demineralised water to remove any residue particles, subsequently a chemical conversion treatment is done to protect against rusting.
- Protection rating: IP65
- In compliance with EN 60598-1 standards
- Class of insulation: II
- Installation: The LED module is housed in a sealed transparent polycarbonate cylinder with compensation valve. The luminaire is equipped with a piece of cable and a wiring kit with crimp connectors and an adhesive heat-shrink tubing for a watertight electrical connection. We recommend installation on a concrete basement or surface, directly with bolts or through the dedicated fixing plate (to be ordered separately). Outdoor use requires suitable flexible cables.
- We recommend the use of a connection system with a protection degree greater than or equal to the protection degree of the luminaire.
2019 Catalogue Codes
Warning: the complete web-pages for these codes are not be available yet. Please browse the catalogue PDF pages.
PIASTRA ANCOR/TIRAF. TALIA