- Cylindrical bollard light.
- Configuration: die-cast aluminium cap, EN AB-47100 alloy (low copper content) and extruded aluminium pole. Polycarbonate diffuser: Transparent and UV-stabilised.
- Double layer coating for high resistance to corrosion: the aluminium components are painted with a double coat using powders which are compliant with QUALICOAT standards: a first layer of epoxy powder (with excellent chemical and mechanical resistance) and a second finishing layer of polyester powder (resistant to UV rays and atmospheric agents). The entire painting process of the aluminium fitting starts from components which have been sandblasted in advance to make the surface more porous and increase the adherence of the paint. Ares effects alkaline and acid washing to clean the surfaces completely, then rinses with demineralised water to remove any residue particles, subsequently a chemical conversion treatment is done to protect against rusting.
- Protection rating: IP65
- In compliance with EN 60598-1 standards
- Class of insulation: II
- Installation: the luminaire is equipped with a piece of cable with a 2-way connector for 3-conductor cables for an easy to make connection. We recommend installation on a concrete basement or surface, directly with bolts or through a dedicated fixing plate (to be ordered separately). Outdoor use requires suitable flexible cables.
- We recommend the use of a connection system with a protection degree greater than or equal to the protection degree of the luminaire.
Available Colors for this Version
|1. white||6. grey|
|3. anthracite||4. black|
|18. deep brown|
WARM WHITE 3000K MID-POWER LEDs 14W/220÷240V
Total power 17W
LED lm 1845 ≠ OUTPUT lm 1423
Integral electronic power supply
Photometry Image not Available Download Photometry:
Installation Data Sheets (of the product and of its accessories) ARES_Zefiro_manual.pdf
Download Technical Drawing: zefiro-h200.dwg
Code: 21Base plate and pole fixing bolts
174 x H 200 mm
Code: 185High resistance in-ground fixing base
Code: 237SPD: (Surge Protection Device) 275Vac
Maximum discharge current 10KA (8/20µs)
Code: 2153/4 way terminal block 3 poles IP68
(Ø 5,5÷12 mm cable)