- Bollard light.
- Configuration: die-cast aluminium structure, EN AB-47100 alloy (low copper content). Extruded aluminium stem. Plastic diffuser: sandblasted
- Double layer coating for high resistance to corrosion: the aluminium components are painted with a double coat using powders which are compliant with QUALICOAT standards: a first layer of epoxy powder (with excellent chemical and mechanical resistance) and a second finishing layer of polyester powder (resistant to UV rays and atmospheric agents). The entire painting process of the aluminium fitting starts from components which have been sandblasted in advance to make the surface more porous and increase the adherence of the paint. Ares effects alkaline and acid washing to clean the surfaces completely, then rinses with demineralised water to remove any residue particles, subsequently a chemical conversion treatment is done to protect against rusting.
- Protection rating: IP65 (with base) or IP67 (in-ground)
- In compliance with EN 60598-1 standards
- Class of insulation: mains: I; low voltage: III
- Installation: version with base: wiring through one M16 cable gland. Direct fixation with bolts to a concrete surface or through a dedicated fixing plate (to be ordered separately) in a concrete basement; version in-ground: wiring through two M16 cable glands. For a better stability, we recommend to concrete the root of the pole. Outdoor use requires suitable flexible cables assuring the watertightness of the cable gland.
Available Colors for this Version
|1. white||6. grey|
|3. anthracite||4. black|
|18. deep brown|
WARM WHITE 3000K POWER LEDs 6,4W/220÷240V
Total power 8,5W
LED lm 720 ≠ OUTPUT lm 351
Integral electronic power supply
Code: 237SPD: (Surge Protection Device) 275Vac
Maximum discharge current 10KA (8/20µs)